Quantcast

SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

Hari Hari

SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

I would like to practice the SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA. Here are some questions:
1. It include Gayatri Mantra in it, so could we chant this mantra at night?
2. What kind of Japa Mala should be used for this mantra?
3. Is there any curse removal mantra for this mantra?
Thank you very much.
RAVI RAVI

Re: SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

1. Yes, this mantra can be chanted in the night also.
2. Japa mālā is one's individual choice. However spaṭika (crystal) is very good. It has got the capacity to reduce the heat generated during mantra repetitions.
3. No curse removal mantra for this mantra.
RAVI
Hari Hari

Re: SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

Dear Raviji, thank you very much. I will keep on chanting this mantra.
lakshmi lakshmi

Re: SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA

Pranams
Kindly share the SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA.

i have one, note sure if it is correct.

thanks.
RAVI RAVI

Re: SRI VIDYA GANAPATI VANCHA KALPALATA MANTRA