Ref; about navarnav mantra

anil anil

Ref; about navarnav mantra

RESP. SHRI RAVI SIR, plz. guide me about navarnav mantra.I received it from godess in dream.Yet, I am dyeimg for its complete guidence. Plz, do me a favour.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Are you referring to mantras like Panchadashi, Shodashi, etc? What is the mantra you received from Goddess? I will certainly do my best, but I need to have more details.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Are you asking about CHAMUNDAYAI BICCHE?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

According to Tantrarāja Tantra, Shiva says to Pārvati, kahādi is formed by the union of kādi and hādi and comes under Uttarāmnāyagocāra. I think you should be referring to kahādi mantra. Please confirm.
RAVI
anil anil

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

RESP.sir, I WANTED to know about ' om aim hrim klim chamundaye  vicche'.It is recited before durga saptshati path. Some says it is tantric mantra and some says it is navdurga mantra for removing difficulties .PLZ, guide me. ALSO I want to get a copy of vandurga saptshati.How can I get it?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे॥
om aiṁ hrīṁ klīṁ cāmuṇḍāyai vicce ||

This is known as Navākṣarī mantra. This need not be treated as Tantric mantra. It is not Navadurgā mantra.
Vandadurga book appears to be not available. I will check on that and will let you know.
RAVI
venkat venkat

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Raviji

Is it possible to have mantra recitation in dream by the goddess ?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

If you are talking about some form of a goddess appearing in a dream and initiating a mantra, this is quite possible, provided, you are spiritually evolved.

Normally we speak about only three stages of consciousness in our life - active, dream and deep sleep state. There is another state, which is experienced immediately after going to bed and yet we are about to commence our sleep. This state lasts only for a few moments. But in the reverse process, that is when we are about to get up, this state lasts long and generally this is the state when divine communication happens. This can be explained as the semi conscious or hypnotised state. There is a specific name for this state, which I am not able to recollect now.

Elders used to say that our early morning dreams come true is based on this. If mantra is initiated to you, surely, you can practice this mantra and this is clear sigh of divine initiation.
RAVI
venkat venkat

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Raviji. Thanks a lot for your reply.

I think in modern days, it may not be possible but whenever the goddess wish to initiate a particular mantra to her devotee, she used to entrust the job to a true guru like Raviji, but not directly. Will you please comment on this sir?
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

When the devotion for Her transforms into LOVR for Her, She sends someone to take you forward in attaining Her. But we have to always remember two nāma-s of Lalitā Sahasranāma. 870 and 871 which can be read here.

 http://www.manblunder.com/2010/06/lalitha-sahasranamam-868-874.html

Our ultimate aim is to have Divine Darshan, which will take us move forward in our spiritual pursuit and the final stages of our spiritual path can be guided only by a realized Guru and not by gurus. In that state, the practitioner enters into frequent bouts of nirvialpa samādhi and enjoys the Bliss. This is the point of no return.

RAVI
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Dear venkatji,

I Agree with you that SriMatha will entrust the job through a realised guru. But we cannot Limit her by saying this. She may take "N" number of ways to show her love towards her crying child.

Remember GyanaSamandhar Story, Srimatha Directly appeared and gave milk for crying baby Samandar.
also Remember kamakshi came as Shaya Shastry's Sister making Shastrygal to use the mudra "Syama Krishna Sodhari"

If any child Cries saying "Amma" Defnitetly she will come in what ever way she likes and make her child feel happy.
venkat venkat

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

thanks for your comments Raviji and sriramlji.

You are all highly knowledged persons gone through various books.

Sir, Kindly suggest any books in English for getting knowledge in Mantra sastra.

with pranamas
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

It is not advisable to have mantra shastra book in English. Pronunciation will go wayward. To my knowledge there is no good book in English. However there is a book called Mantra Mahodadhiḥ (in two volumes) by Raj Kumar Rai published by Prachya Prakashan, Varanasi. This should be available in all Indological bookshops.
RAVI
venkat venkat

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Raviji,
Namaskar.

Sir, I am following your writings regularly which are very useful to lay man like me.

Sir, I have few doubts.

1. You are saying that mind is the only factor which plays key role in self realization.  If so why so many mantras like shodashi, panchadasi, bala like this. One mantra is enough.

2. How to identify that  a particular mantra is  fit for a person ? If that mantra is not fit what type of repercussions he will face ?

3. I have seen some people who recite many mantras every day ? Is it correct.

Sir, kindly clear my doubts.
RAVI RAVI

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

1. Mantras have subtle vibrations that work on our energy system. For example, recite om with emphashis on m. While reciting m of om, close your lips, close your eyes and you can feel the vibration in higher chakras, particularly ājñā cakra. Similarly every mantra works on different psychic centers of the body, energizing them. Every syllable originates from from any one of the psychic centers and causes the kundalini to move up the spine.

2. Mantras, if properly pronounced will not cause any negative effects. But in certain cases, it could cause negativity in the initial stages. If this is reported to his/her Guru, he could fine tune the mantra or support the main mantra with any additional mantra. But this happens very rarely. Generally any sattva mantra will not cause any damage whatsoever. When a mantra is initiated, a Guru will first purify the mantra that is to be initiated. That is why I have said here that mantra initiation is like a delivering a baby. Like a mother a Guru not only initiates a mantra but also nurtures his or her pupil. Sri Guru and Sri Mātā are not different.

3. One has to be with one mantra alone. Too many mantras will not cause any benefits and he could be wasting his time and energy. There should be one Mantra, one Deity and one Guru. Generally, Ganapati mantra is initiated first. If another mantra is initiated, time spent on Ganapati mantra should be brought down.
RAVI
Sanjokta Sanjokta

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

Navakshari mantra should not start with vedic pranav. Bhaskar rayji, Nagoji bhatt, Katyayani tantra specifically say not to add pranav. The rashmis of mantra become disturbed. Some people have the habit of adding pranav to everything which is not accepted by tantras, including for shodashi mantra. The who chandas gets damaged by adding any bija that is not a part of the mantra. For shakti, pranav is already present in the form of kamakala and there is no need to add gross pranav. Bhaskar rayji hence tells us to start with dirgh pranav before and end of japa for mantra sanskar and not at the beginning of every repetition of the mantra.
mahesh25 mahesh25

Re: Ref; about navarnav mantra

can you also please provide durga mantra which will be chanted during navarathri, I also heard each of these nine days has different nine mantras respectively, so can you please provide it. am a devotee of maa durga.