Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

RAVI RAVI

Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

1. Copies of the pages of Mantramahārṇavaḥ

Ratipriya.pdf

2. Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī

3. My observations to the comments on this article. This is the link to that article

Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

There are serious and damaging comments on my article Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa. Someone has even questioned my responsibility and another person has said “why are you parroting this nonsense”. These comments can be read under the above articles. I hereby clarify my stand on this mantra.

1. I have attached the entire text of this mantra from Mantramahārṇavaḥ. Please take note of the following points.

i. The saṁkalpa for this mantra says, “श्रीधन्देस्वरीप्रसादसिद्ध्यर्ते समस्त दारिद्रयनाशाय श्रीधनदेश्वरी मन्त्र जपे विनियोगः। śrīdhandesvarīprasādasiddhyarte samasta dāridrayanāśāya śrīdhanadeśvarī mantra jape viniyogaḥ |”
Anyone can understand the meaning of this saṁkalpa.

ii. Let us look at the āvaraṇa devi-s. In the second āvaraṇa, Mahālakṣmī is the first āvaraṇa devi. All other āvaraṇa devi-s are different attributes of Mahālakṣmī.

iii. In the third āvaraṇa, ten cardinal deities and their weaponries are worshiped.

iv. Many disciples of my Gurji, including me were initiated into this mantra and all of us have completed the prescribed recitations of 100,000 and completed puraścaraṇa rituals. My Guruji is the last person to initiate evil mantras to his disciples.

v. I have also uploaded an image of Ratipriyā, which we have prepared at the instruction of our Guruji. We have also made yanta-s for her and I still keep this yantra at my home.

Therefore, I leave it to the readers to decide whether

a) I am irresponsible to the readers

b) I am parroting some nonsense to the readers
RAVI
Mathew Mathew

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

Hello Ravi,

Can you give us an english meaning of the dhyanam.

Raviji these people who posted these rude comments know nothing about mantras or spirituality and they only serve their egos.

RAVI RAVI

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

This can be roughly translated like this:

I worship yakṣiṇī who is seated in a red throne, in the midst of gold roundabouts which is in the middle of a river where gods and goddesses frequently visit. She is wearing a pleasant smelling and splendorous garland made of fully blossomed kusuma flowers. She has good bosoms, her eyes are like kuvalaya flowers (a type of water lily), she is wearing bangles made out of nine gems. She goes around a banyan tree and appears beautiful like the rising sun because of her ornaments.

(According to Monier Williams Dictionary one of the meanings for yakṣiṇī is Kubera’s wife.)
RAVI
anonymous anonymous

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

Dear Ravi-ji

I found yet another yakshini sadhana in Lakshmi tantra.
the yakshini's name is Subhaga.
her mantra is OM Hreem Subhage svaaha
the sadhaka should start worshiping the yakshini on a full moon day with mantra jaba, homa and tharpana and should continue for 30 days ending in the next full moon day.

it is also said, on successful completion of upasana the yakshini will appear before the sadhaka. and Sri mahalakshmi says the yakshini is "essensially myself" and sadhaka may regard her as being his mother, sister, wife or friend.

for more details on this please see Lakshmi tantra by Sanjukta Gupta page no 284 and 285
avijit avijit

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

While reading the conversations a serious confusion developed in my mind...as i know there are several yakshini sadhanss like padmini natini madhumati etc. in all case if one can satisfy the yakshini by puja and japam then she will appear before sadhaka. at that time sadhaka has to accept her either as jaya bhaginni or mata. if accepted as jaya then only she will satisfy whole life by physical pleasure but as sister she will bring celestial ladies and wealth for sadhaka. as mata she will look after his everything. but that particular sadhaka has said only about physical relationship with yakshis but this is not the only prescribed relationship. How this sadhaka is telling only this way? is it rightly applicable to all?
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

yes Avijith ji. Same question arised in my mind also.
in most of cases sadhaka is given chance of regarding the yakshini as his mother, sister or wife.

May be if the sadhaka is not under a trained guru/ or practicing the sadhana with out a guru, there are lot of chances for the sadhaka to fell in physical relation ships, rather than choosing other options. Defnitely one should be concious while doing yakshini sadhana.

in the case of Rathipriya Dhanadesswari sadhana, since Sri Ravi-ji is a experienced person we can take guidence from him and proceed (if you donot have a chance to get a guru for u) . For other yakshini sadhana getting swa-guru's opinion before starting the sadhana is important.
Sriram R Sriram R

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

today i happened to meet a person who has a very good knowledge and practicing yakshini sadhana for many years.

He says, yakshinis are celestial bodies other devas and all. and it is absolutely safe to do their upasanas. But he added a caution that with fire we can lit a lamp as well us we can burn a house.

He also added that in kerala, Mullai vannathu yakshi is a common goddess in most of the temple and many people will pray for marriage to her. she is like our Durgai.

I also told about lakshmi tantram Shubhaga yakshini.. he asks if mahalakshmi is telling the yakshini is "essentially myself" why you have doubt in it ?

he asked me to proceed with the upasana of the yakshinis and he says it is no harm in anyway.

he also asks Narasimha is god vishnu... there are peoples who use him for black magic ! are we all not worshipping him ?
avijit avijit

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

Worshipping yakshis as mother is absolutely safe. worshipping as sister is semi safe. but worshipping as wife or jaya is not safe because it is said that she will appear before sadhaka each night in new lovely form and fulfill all physical desire of sadhaka. but if saadhaka become attracted to any human lady then immediately yakshi will kill sadhaka and go
 back.
that's why yakshis are considered dangerous because they are so beautiful when they comes before sadhaka first time sadhaka get confused and accept as wife irather mother or sister. so ultimately everythinng become dangerous.
venkat venkat

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

namaste to all who participated in the discussion. Though I am not well versed in the subject, I would like to share my experience with you all.

I think that the sadhakas will get sex with the Yakshini and she may kill the sadhaka if he had sex with other ladies seems to be not convincing. If there is any mistake in the sadhana, the sadhaka will definitely face adverse results, but not in this way. Here I would like to putforth my experience.

In the year 2002, when I was in serious financial crisis, one person, who is well versed in tantrica kriyas, advised me to recite one mantra, for which then adhistana devata is a female, along with certain rituals.  I carefully followed his directions. After three months, I came out of my problems. I received money from various sources.    At the same time, suddenly, my health got deteriorated .   When consulted, the person who advised the mantra, he said, though there was no mistake in the sadhana, for every mantra there are good as well as bad consequences and advised me to stop the recitation of the mantra. During the course of sadhana, no yakshini appeared before me. I felt the access with the yakshini/ deity through fulfillment of my desires only. After that, I started reciting Lalitasahasranama only.

Again in the year 2009,  I was in need of 2.00 lakhs of rupees for admitting my son in the Engineering college. At that time even a single rupee is in my hands. I left the matter to Lalitambica. I made no efforts to get the money.

Surprisingly, after two days, I had a call from the college management informing that my son was one among the 10 students who were selected for free education. This is nothing but the grace and miracle of Lalitambica.

What I mean from the above is, instead of making sadhana to please the demigods, it may be better to have belief in the lotus feet of Lalitambica. In the last one, the result may be delayed, but the result is sure and any  problem will end with a miracle.

Thanks.

RAVI RAVI

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

Excellent observations. Thank you for sharing your experience.
RAVI
avijit avijit

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa

From Surasundari sadhana of Bhutadamara tantra..... bharyasad yadi sa devi sadhakasya manohara. rajendra sarvarajanam samsare sadhakottama....tya sardhancha sambhogam karoti sadhakottama. anya stri gamanam twaktya anyatha nashyati dhruvam.

from kanakavati sadhanam..........atmabharjyam paritajya vaje tyamcha vichakshanam.

so i am not telling my opinion, this is from tantra shastra and as told by shiva swayam so we have to believe.
but your conclusion about amba's grace is really amazing and perfect.
Trainingsadda Trainingsadda

Re: Ratipriyā Dhanadeśvarī Mantra Japa