Contact details for Kamakoti Mandali / Sri Harsha Ramamurthy

pleiades89 pleiades89

Contact details for Kamakoti Mandali / Sri Harsha Ramamurthy

I have recently come across the Kamakoti Mandali website and am amazed at the thoroughness and depth of the analysis and exposition in the articles and blog. I have seen some references to Sri Harsha Ramamurthy on this site and was wondering if anyone may be able to provide me with contact details for him, or any of the other upasakas associated with the group. I understand that they receive a large volume of queries, but would be grateful for any contact details or further information whatsoever.

Many thanks,

Kugan